The Accrescent Podcast Episode 19
covid-19 positive? everything I did the first 24 hours to avoid hospitalization
listen, subscribe, review
On Friday, July 10th I was going about my day, feeling perfectly fine. Around 2:30 PM, out of nowhere I suddenly started to feel full-body muscle aches, headache, weakness, shortness of breath, chest pain, sore throat, and chills. And when I say out of nowhere, I mean it. Literally one minute I was fine and 60 seconds later it was like a train hit me.
In this episode, I detail my immediate response and the specific things I did to support my immune system’s ability to fight off pathogens. My number and severity of symptoms truly scared me and I thought I might need to go to the hospital as they were getting worse quickly. I truly believe my immediate response and the immune-boosting things I did saved me from hospitalization.
**This is not meant to serve as medical advice. I am simply sharing my experience and what worked for me. Always consult a medical professional before taking new supplements and if you become seriously ill.
- Article: COVID 19 Positive? Everything I Did the First 24 Hours to Avoid Hospitalization
- Accrescent Podcast Ep. 6: Coronavirus: Science-Backed Strategies to Protect Against and Fight COVID-19 w/Biochemist Karen Hurd
- Propolis spray (you can learn more about propolis in my article here).
- Time-released vitamin C
- Boiron Sinus Calm Homeopathy
- Boiron Oscillococcinum for Flu-Like Symptoms
- Elderberry & Zinc lozenges (you can learn more about the benefits of elderberry in my article here).
- Vitamin D3 w/K2
- NAC (N-Acetly-Cysteine)
- Article: 14 Health Benefits of NAC by Dr. Jolene Brighten
- Throat Coat Tea
- Elderberry Tea
- Chamomile Tea