The Accrescent Podcast Episode 20
Healing Confusion, Chaos and Dis-Ease and Finding R.E.S.T.™ w/Counselor Virginia Dixon
listen, subscribe, review
Director of Inner Healing at Center for New Medicine/Cancer Center for Healing, counselor Virginia Dixon provides a powerful discussion on healing inner chaos and past trauma. We discuss how inner confusion, chaos, and dis-ease lead to disease. Virginia shares her Reconstitution Method, R.E.S.T.™, to healing and how we can begin to displace confusion, chaos, and dis-ease with clarity, order, and ease.
“I think that to bring about any significant change, and in my world change means displacing the confusion, chaos, and dis-ease with clarity, order, and ease in order that people can live free…well you can’t have freedom without examining foundations and you can’t examine foundations without exploring the truth of everything. Recklessly exploring the truth.”
- Website: Dr. Van Der Kolk
- Book: The Body Keeps the Score by Dr. Van Der Kolk
- Website: Dr. Eben Alexander
- Youtube Video: Dr. Eben Alexander, A Neurosurgeon’s Journey Through the Afterlife.
- Website: Cancer Center for Healing
- Website: Center for New Medicine
- Website: Virginia Dixon’s Day of R.E.S.T.™
WHERE TO FIND virginia dixon:
Other related articles/episode:
- Accrescent Podcast Ep. 11 – Releasing & Healing Generational & Personal Trauma