Ahhhh the holidays….filled with joyous family reunions, gift-giving, delicious feasts oh….and bloating, breakouts and total body meltdowns. Our change in habits during this time of year (more sugar and alcohol consumption, less self-care, etc) can lead to a variety of negative results including bloating, excess water retention, increased pain and swelling in the body, increased arthritis, poor skin tone, blemishes, and full-on breakouts. Here are 7 tips to keep your skin glowing and blemish-free this holiday season!
This article covers:
- 7 tips to keep skin and whole body health thriving
- Regulate sugar, alcohol, dairy & grains consumption
- Increase antioxidant consumption
- Stay hydrated
- Optimize natural detoxification
- Switch to a clean makeup brand
- Maintain skincare routine
- Monthly facials
- Links to related clean, non-toxic products
Check out the full article for more in depth information on each of the tips listed above as well as some of game-changing products to add to your arsenal this holiday season.